• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are rabbits....

you ain't kidding!

we bought a lovely outdoor run for them - will need another one soon as they've ate it! :shock: :roll: :lol:

:lol: mine are being extra `chewy` today :lol: their last chill n chew mat lasted months, their new one has lasted 2 days :shock: don`t even get me started on what they shouldn`t be chewing :roll::lol:

Mine both tried to eat my dress when I was doing some sweeping in their room today :roll: It's usually just Boris who shows an interest in clothes (he's completely ruined one of my favourite skirts before, little :censored: was sitting underneath the kitchen chair chewing massive holes in it without me even noticing! :lol:), but Bella apparently has decided it's really tasty now :roll:

Mine both tried to eat my dress when I was doing some sweeping in their room today :roll: It's usually just Boris who shows an interest in clothes (he's completely ruined one of my favourite skirts before, little :censored: was sitting underneath the kitchen chair chewing massive holes in it without me even noticing! :lol:), but Bella apparently has decided it's really tasty now :roll:

:lol: its funny you say that actually as my mum showed me the damage the buns have done to her work jumper earlier (massive holes in the sleeve :shock:) they always like to work in unison :lol:

:lol: I reckon they are.

I feel like I'm constantly going 'BAILEY' 'BINKY' 'PACK IT IN!' at the minutes - Christmas presents under the tree and a box of stuff my OH was supposed to take to work about a month ago :censored: they just won't leave it alone!

Just found Binky nibbling away like mad on a cable as well - a big extra bit of cable hanging on the end she was loving it - didn't even stop until I picked her up!

My buns have eaten so far:

- printer cable (we have still not found the replacement cable as its not sold in the stores)
- speakers cable
- Tv wire
- cushions
- my aloe vera!
- the Christmas tree! Leo has bitten off all the branches he can reach!
- the ornamental hedgehog under the tree...

sigh...:roll:

They are just unstoppable!

Back