• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles thumping

sammi14

Warren Scout
i was outside near Pebbles hutch and i was just trying to sort the window out on his new playhouse - as its nearly fully painted now.
and he thumped about 6 times whilst i was sorting the window out. hes never thumped at me ever before... does thumping mean he feels in danger :/

Maybe you were just getting on his nerves :lol:

Were you clattering around abit? Bailey hates it when I wash the dishes in the kitchen and stomps off.

hehe i was trying to remove the screws off the window so could have been that lol
i thought it ment they feel there in danger

Danger or feel frightened is what I read somewhere, so perhaps if the screws/nails squeaked when you took them out or any sudden noises perhaps.

Mine thump when they are annoyed too, so perhaps you were getting on his nerves as someone else posted above :lol:

I think it can mean lots of things, Tango thumps when a cat comes in the garden, but other times Finx will thump at Tango when he's grooming her ears too hard. They seem to be able to interpret the difference, but I can't always keep up :lol:

Back