• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why oh Why did I think this would be a good idea

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
My MIL very kindly offered us her belfast sink that she had planted up in her garden.

Me and my OH huffed and puffed to get the sink through our house and our into our back garden where the bunnies free range. I had no idea it was soooo heavy!

We got it positioned in the corner next to the patio steps, levelled it and filled it with a growbag. Its nice and near to the steps so the bunnies can jump in to dig with ease!

Soooo, we left them and nipped out to see Santa. On our return we found a practically empty sink, a very muddy patio and 2 estastic rabbits, only thing is Twinkle is a REW or at least she was, she now looks like shes had her feet dipped. So I swept it all up, put it back in the sink and left 'em to it.

So I imagine I now have just added another animal related job to my daily list of 'to does'!

But they were both so happy I cant deprieve them! Just hope the cats dont think its a litter tray, dont think I really thought this through properly!

Didnt take pics THIS TIME I am sure there will be other photo opportunities, would have loved to have seen them, bet it was twink in it with Ozzie keeping watch, hes such a wuss

Been at home all day today so kept the camera by the door so i could photo/video, I had pics and video of them sat in the sink but not digging, but I have had to sweep up 3 times today and twinkle was liberally covered in soil most of the day but I never caught them 'at it'.

Note to self: Must try harder!

They obviously love it, so all is well

Back