• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are they like!!

Well, my bunnies had two heat pads this morning (as well as two last night) as it was so very cold. Parsnip sat right on top of it and the others put their paws around it and had a sniff as usual. I put yet more hay in there too so they were good and cosy. Great, I thought as I left for work knowing my little friends were ok and lovely and warm - really shouldn't have looked back when I went out the front door ( i can see the garden from there) as to my surprise Parsnip was outside sitting on the very cold concreate!!! Hee hee, what can you do with them!!! :love: :roll:

Know exactly what you mean, we moved the hutch down nearer the house for winter thinking it would be warmer for them. Yesterday we moved them back up to the top patio as there is more room for them but I felt it was a little colder. This morning both buns were out in their run IN THE RAIN.:shock:
We have just spent a fortune on a hutch suggle and hutch hugger for the winter. Sometimes I wonder if we do worry too much. Having said that I sleep better knowing they are warm and dry:)

Totally agree, as I hate to think they may be cold or even chilly so always go over the top with all sorts of things to make them comfortable. Little darlings are just so worth it aren't they :love:

I know what you mean, I hate going into the shed and its freezing in there. None of them have been out since this morning. I hate opening the door and letting what little heat that has built up escape.

Back