• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some present ideas...U/D lots of pics FAO Lucy1666

xxranxx

Alpha Buck
for the buns and pigs for christmas im going shopping for them this afternoon and want to buy them something decent.
Anyone got any ideas or things your buns really like?

Last edited:
Well I ordered a few treat for them last week and out of all of it they have mostly enjoyed the hay cookies and their chill n chew mat :D its been half destroyed in 2 days :lol: another thing they have which they like are those lounging logs, they love chewing and digging at them :D

erm go to wilkinsons and buy the shelf full of buns and pigs stuff :lol:
or look at my haul :D
actually compared to the thepethelpchannel and lilpetchannel im being tight :shock:
i have to go out again :lol:

welll i went shopping :shock: £60 i spent in pets at home:oops: £20 at the country store and £11 at wilko and £17.00 at saltburn pet shop :lol: my bank balance is in stasis :lol::lol:
I will put pics of what i got up in a min but i got lounging log things thunders mum :) a second lot they do already have some :lol: and a chill and chew mat and 100s of other things :lol:

Lucy - i used your haul for some inspiration my haul is in 2 parts 8 mins and 12 :shock:

welll i went shopping :shock: £60 i spent in pets at home:oops: £20 at the country store and £11 at wilko and £17.00 at saltburn pet shop :lol: my bank balance is in stasis :lol::lol:
I will put pics of what i got up in a min but i got lounging log things thunders mum :) a second lot they do already have some :lol: and a chill and chew mat and 100s of other things :lol:

Lucy - i used your haul for some inspiration my haul is in 2 parts 8 mins and 12 :shock:

cool !! :D:D i demand some pictures and a video on youtube when u can :lol:

both will be up after my tea will do it in 20 mins :) video will take an ageee to upload to yt though haha

youtube is too slow only thing that isnt is if your making a intro mind only takes 10 mins to uplaod a intro :lol:
4-5 mins vid takes about a hour :( stupid youtube
picture sharing much faster :D

Picss

Some pics of the presents i bought for the 3 buns and 4 pigs :shock: and some for the dogs but i wrapped most of theirs the other day :lol:
all bagged up..
2011-12-19182300.jpg

all unpacked...
2011-12-19185850.jpg

this pile is all the bunnies stuff...
2011-12-19190412.jpg

2011-12-19190443.jpg

and this one the guinea pigs stuff ...
2011-12-19190059.jpg

and some of the dogs stuff...
2011-12-19190659.jpg

with an ever hopeful labrador
2011-12-19190713.jpg

Wow :eek: I thought I'd got alot for my buns :lol: Lucky bunnies and piggies :)

i saw your pile of stuff on your thread the other day thats what made me think id better get mine something haha! id actually forgotten about the other stuff id bought then got loads in pets at home as well :lol: never mind maybe all the toys will stop max from chewing :censored: out of the cat flap :lol:

erm go to wilkinsons and buy the shelf full of buns and pigs stuff :lol:
or look at my haul :D
actually compared to the thepethelpchannel and lilpetchannel im being tight :shock:
i have to go out again :lol:

Didn't even realise you were on about me (lilpetchannel) when I first read this had to do a re take :lol:

Back