• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well I think I'm gonna get them in.

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
My poor bunnies are sat in their outside run, which is partially sheltered, bunched up together and looking thoroughly fed up. It's pouring with rain and the sky's full of it so if I put them in their hutch at least they can go to bed and are totally out of any draughts. Hubby kindly bought some wood and 2 sides of the outdoor run are now boarded up so they're actually quite snug, but the floor's wet and they look really fed up. At least once in their hutch I can let them out for a hop about and play with them for a bit as the hutch is in the shed. It's times like this I wish they were indoor bunnies but hubby says "NO WAY" :no: ! (meanie! :lol:)

My two have both been free ranging on the garden this morning and are soaked. They don't seem to care though and have been rolling in the mud!

My two have both been free ranging on the garden this morning and are soaked. They don't seem to care though and have been rolling in the mud!

:lol:

perhaps I'll leave them out then - been to the hairdressers this morning and don't want to get my new 'do' wet! :lol:

Mine free range in their own enclosures, most of them stay indoors but there is always one who wants to be outside more than the others.

mine can come and go as the please and often sit in the wet and rain!
i went out early last night (i lock them in the shed on a night for my own peace of mind!) thinking it was dark and already thick of frost and none of them would come in, i went back out about 10pm and i could see them rolling their eyes and going 'oh ok then!' :roll:

Back