• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel sick - Vibes needed please :( Binky free my precious

MichG

Mama Doe
Just had to leave my Minky at the vets to have her eye removed :cry:
I wasn't expecting it to happen so fast, I was only there for a glaucoma check. Her pressures have gone up despite being on treatment for the past 3 weeks.
Vet and I agreed it is the best thing for her, and I know I am doing the right thing by getting it done asap rather than leaving her because I can tell she is in pain and she also really HATES the eye drops.
I hadn't prepared myself at all for it, I hadn't taken her any food or a friend with her as I thought it was a normal check up and we would be home within an hour. :cry:
So sick with worry. I hope my precious girl is going to be ok :cry:

Last edited:
Oh no, what a shock for you :( It feels really wrong leaving them when you've not prepared yourself mentally for it. Hope Minky gets through the op ok. xx

Just got home and had to have a cup of tea to sort me out. Now off back out to take her friend Snoopy and a big bag of yummy food for her for afterwards (including several Fenugreek Crunchies!!). Vet said she would be going in at around 12.30. It's amazing how much my cuppa has stopped me feeling quite so stressed and sick.

Just had to leave my Minky at the vets to have her eye removed :cry:
I wasn't expecting it to happen so fast, I was only there for a glaucoma check. Her pressures have gone up despite being on treatment for the past 3 weeks.
Vet and I agreed it is the best thing for her, and I know I am doing the right thing by getting it done asap rather than leaving her because I can tell she is in pain and she also really HATES the eye drops.
I hadn't prepared myself at all for it, I hadn't taken her any food or a friend with her as I thought it was a normal check up and we would be home within an hour. :cry:
So sick with worry. I hope my precious girl is going to be ok :cry:

Loads of vibes for Minky!

One of our buns just had an eye removed and the absess behind the eye. Everything went fine.It helps to have herbs on hand for eating and we were given loxicom pain relief which worked wonders along with baytril.

We have another girly in for her eye removing this week also who has been on tiacil drops prior to this.

Fingers crossed all goes smoothly for her!

Loads of vibes for Minky!

One of our buns just had an eye removed and the absess behind the eye. Everything went fine.It helps to have herbs on hand for eating and we were given loxicom pain relief which worked wonders along with baytril.

We have another girly in for her eye removing this week also who has been on tiacil drops prior to this.

Fingers crossed all goes smoothly for her!

My Dexter had his eye out 2 weeks ago and he is fine now, like a new bunny.

Vibes for your little one too :)

Sending vibes...my elderly bun had an eye removed and was absolutely fine, so hopefully Minky will be too...

Lots of vibes. My bunny Peter had his eye removed after a cat clawed him in the eye in our back garden :( The claw broke off in the eye and of course became infected and the eye needed removing. He was 6 when he had the procedure and came around well from it.

Vibes for Minky and hugs for you! x

My first bun Miffy had an eye removed because of a lump behind it, and he coped very well. Sending lots of vibes for Minky xx

Oh no, poor little girly, and poor you, what a shock.

Loads of vibes, hope things go smoothly. At least this will put an end to her pain.

Vets just rang. Minky died under anaesthtic. Oh god it hutrs my baby girl. I shouldn't have left her.

Back