• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet at the Garden Center

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Just been to our local Garden Center where they have a Pets Corner petshop, no animals sold there just products.

They have a sign up saying that there will be a vet there soon doing vaccinations for dogs, cats and rabbits. The Myxomatosis and the VHD will be £11 each.

Might go and have a nosey when the vet is there!

That is cheap, hope people notice and take their bunnies along.

How is Louie today :wave:

Yes, it's very cheap, I pay about £35 for the two at our vets.

Louie is doing wonderfully well, thanks. No more recurring tummy problems, dancing around me at mealtimes and eating hay and grass by the bucketload!

I take it the vet is a good one and will refuse to do the 2 jabs together as they need a break of at least 2 weeks between the 2?

That's great! I wish we had a garden centre round here that doesn't sell pets. They all do and in the worst conditions. Usually GP's and buns together. :evil:

This particular one used to sell pets many years ago but don't now. In fact, none of the Garden Centers that I go to sell animals :thumb:

that sounds great, and that they have included rabbits in with the vaccinations, as most of the time you only see thigns like this advertised for dogs

Back