• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 3rd Gotcha day Honey - 17 Videos of the last 3 years (yes 17 LOL)

Happy 3rd gotcha day Honey.
Three years ago today, I finally had to go and get you. You had been in the pet shop about 8 weeks and I had totally fallen for you. My concern was whether I could have you and Eric and Ernie and I had an awful week trying to decide what was best.I cried a lot of tears over you x. You had a really poorly eye and in the end the petshop decided you were not good enough quality to sell, so they were going to send you back to the breeders. You were put out the back of the shop and had grown so much. It broke my heart to know I would never see you again, so I went and got you, not really knowing if I could keep you or not.
But here we are 3 years on and we have had so much fun having you around. You are the sweetest girl and have been a real treasure.
In september 2009 you went off to Auntie Janice with Eric and Ernnie and came home a threesome.
I hope we have made the right decision for you as I know how much you liked being indoors, but now you have the boys undivided attention and they have done a brilliant job on your eye.
Thank you Honey for the joy you have bought into our home.
We love you Honey Bumbalina Bunnington-Smythe xxx

A video of your first moments here with us......

I think she has settled in LOL

Video number 3.....

Video number 4. Honey goes outside her cage for the first time...

Video number 5
Honey and I having a cuddle. Something she does not like having now. Since she was spayed and had her eyes flushed, she hates it :-( I keep trying to see if she would settle again, but it stresses her out :-( At least she snuggles with the boys.

Number 6 - flops for OH

Number 7 - kisses for OH

number 8 - first steps outside EVER!

number 9 - getting braver (with the help of a cushion)

Number 10 - Not quite there yet!

number 11 - finally she makes it! Free ranging.

Number 12 - GRASS!

Number 13 - Honey meets Eric and Ernie and it's love!

Number 14 - Honey has Eric and Ernie wrapped around her litle paws.

Number 15 - Nomming grass with Eric and Ernie

Number 16 - snuggle buns....

Number 17 (last one) Honey doing what she does best..........

Happy 3rd Gotcha day gorgeous xxx

Last edited:
Happy 3rd Gotcha day Honey.:wave:

She is such a beautiful girl. :love::love::love: She looks so happy in the 2nd video but you can notice her poor eye.:( Sounds like she has a wonderful life with you and her boys.

Thank You for the lovely comments.
Yes you can see how bad her eyes were. Thankfully Eric and Ernie keep it nice and clean now.
I will keep adding videos so you can see how much more confident she is 3 years on :):love:

Last edited:
Thank You for the lovely comments.
Yes you can see how bad her eyes were. Thankfully Eric and Ernie keep it nice and clean now.
I will keep adding videos so you can see how much more confident she is 3 years on :):love:

So lovely to see her running around so happy. Honey is very relaxed, flopping out like that.

Thank you Helen and Karen

Sorry for the overload on the videos, but just wanted to show you all how well she has done and what a special girl she is to not only my OH and I, but to Eric and Ernie too!:love::love::love::love:

Back