• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Cecil!

Lops

Mama Doe
2011-12-18182827.jpg

2011-12-18182847.jpg

Cecil is a caterpillar that was in a Tesco lettuce in our fridge!

Cecil was in the fridge for 3 or 4 days before we found him,:shock:

he was sooooo cold, we took him out and he has lived on the kitchen windowsill for about three weeks now - He gets cleaned out, fed, and toys [sticks] to keep him amused throughout the day! :D

Awww i kept a caterpillar in a jar when i was little, his name was Fuzzy because he was like an long green afro on legs :lol: sadly he turned into a horrible fat louse looking thing and i thought he was icky so i chucked him out :roll: he wasnt the beautiful butterfly dad promised me he'd be

Awww i kept a caterpillar in a jar when i was little, his name was Fuzzy because he was like an long green afro on legs :lol: sadly he turned into a horrible fat louse looking thing and i thought he was icky so i chucked him out :roll: he wasnt the beautiful butterfly dad promised me he'd be

:shock::shock::shock:

Back