• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wee update and pictures of baby fosters ;)

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Hey guys :)
well I have been quite busy on the bunny front! Have had 8 fosters stay with me since I started to foster for my local rescue. 5 have been rehomed with 4 leaving in the past 3 weeks!
So the 3 I have at the moment are Jenny who I was asked to take one night when her original foster had to go to hospital, and two new babies who I have just named Holly and Robin. I wasent ment to be getting anymore at the moment but one of the other fosters phoned me up last night an talked me into it lol:lol: (well they are orange! ;) )

So pictures! :)

Jenny Playing with her toy. She has a very good sense of smell and manage to figuire it out pretty fast. Even realised she could tip to whole thing to get all the treats out at once :lol:
IMG_4285.jpg

Jenny4.jpg

Jenny3.jpg

Jenny2.jpg

annnd the babies! I brought them in this evening so i could see what they were like to choose thier names :) Holly and Robin are only 7 weeks old. Their litter (they have 2 other sisters... Robin is a boy) was given to Buddies from someone who had two rabbits didnt realise they were boy and girl till he found the babies. By then she was pregnant again so she had another litter! we are really hoping she isnt pregnant again.
e6e4ac52.jpg

dunno how comfy that is... lol
f699f61c.jpg

735e8462.jpg

3806dfa0.jpg

Wo, what giorgeous buns! :love: Jenny is a lovely colour too, and obviously a really clever girl. :thumb: The babies are just too sweet, bless them. I would never get anything done if I had that many bunnies, so am full of admiration for what you do.

Thanks guys :) I cant belive how chilled they were! They just rolled over and i grabbed my phone to take a pic :lol:

Amy she does dosent she, same build and colour! She is lovely, loves head strokes :)

susie bun, when I got the 2 babies on saturday i was apprehensive as that would get me up to 12 bunnies! but luckily 2 went away today so back down to an easier level :lol:

Thanks Demi :) on Saturday It turned out all 5 of my foster bunnies had orange... I think I have a problem.. XD

Back