• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENTLY need hutch - Hertfordshire

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Hi, sorry I've not been on the forum in a very long time. I am well, only 6 months left of vet school!

Anyway, I am currently taking care of a friend's rabbit for a few days, after she managed to make a hole in the wire of her hutch. She urgently needs a new hutch (current one is also too small) with a budget of approximately £100.

I cannot seem to find anything suitable on the internet for that budget. They'd like to get her a play house so that their grandchild can also visit the rabbit, but obviously no-one will deliver any time soon. She is currently in my lounge, which is not ideal as she should be outside.

Does anyone know anywhere that I can either get a playhouse this week, or a good sized hutch (future plan to get her a friend....) or can lend me a suitable hutch until the New Year when we can get her a suitable permanent hutch. I can collect within a reasonable radius of Potters Bar any evening this week.

Thanks to Claire (sammi_83) she has given me a great 4ft 2 storey hutch as a temporary measure, and we are going to get her a wendy house in the new year!! thanks for all the suggestions, much appreciated xx

Back