• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why won't it go?!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
What's wrong with it?!
DSCF2200-1.jpg

Getting there...
DSCF2195-1.jpg

Sussed it
DSCF2172.jpg

Video too but it's really dark... You can *just* make out Frodo!
Clicky!

awwwwww i used to have mice when i was younger :)

(they were pretty stinky :lol: hence why they got nick-named stinky and stench :lol:)

do yours get on well?? mine fought pretty bad so we had to seperate them :(

awwwwww i used to have mice when i was younger :)

(they were pretty stinky :lol: hence why they got nick-named stinky and stench :lol:)

do yours get on well?? mine fought pretty bad so we had to seperate them :(

So far, but the past 2 nights I've heard more squeaking than normal so think they might be starting to squabble

So far, but the past 2 nights I've heard more squeaking than normal so think they might be starting to squabble

:( oh no, hope they work it out. my two were a nightmare and it wasnt fare to leave them together. funny ive had this experiance with russian hammies too but with rats i had a bonded group of....... 22 :shock:

:( oh no, hope they work it out. my two were a nightmare and it wasnt fare to leave them together. funny ive had this experiance with russian hammies too but with rats i had a bonded group of....... 22 :shock:

They have 3 wheels now so hoping that solves it... They still sleep together the rest of the time it's only at night I hear the loud squeaks... not a mark on either of them so I think they're pushing eachother out the bigger wheel or something :lol:

I never had a problem with rats either! It's these little creatures that like to stress you :lol:

They have 3 wheels now so hoping that solves it... They still sleep together the rest of the time it's only at night I hear the loud squeaks... not a mark on either of them so I think they're pushing eachother out the bigger wheel or something :lol:

I never had a problem with rats either! It's these little creatures that like to stress you :lol:

tell me about it, its the little ones that make the most noise and a fuss :roll: :lol:

my rats were a dream, all boys and never a single full on fight. had them all in my room too, was pretty noisey at night :lol:

tell me about it, its the little ones that make the most noise and a fuss :roll: :lol:

my rats were a dream, all boys and never a single full on fight. had them all in my room too, was pretty noisey at night :lol:

I had a group of 4 girls... Was great. Always so in love :love: Was a mother and 3 daughters and were just lovely. Litter trained and everything!
The mice on the other hand, stink! :lol:

I had a group of 4 girls... Was great. Always so in love :love: Was a mother and 3 daughters and were just lovely. Litter trained and everything!
The mice on the other hand, stink! :lol:

tell me about it :lol: are they your first mice?? or have ya got more?? i ended up cleaning them out twice a day as hey stank that much :lol:

tell me about it :lol: are they your first mice?? or have ya got more?? i ended up cleaning them out twice a day as hey stank that much :lol:

I have these two and a girl, but they're the first mice I've had!
I wanted girls coz they're less smelly, but they got missexed :lol:

I have these two and a girl, but they're the first mice I've had!
I wanted girls coz they're less smelly, but they got missexed :lol:

my two were boys.... :lol: i know this is gonna sound weird but you will get used to it :lol: guests might not though ;) :lol:

my two were boys.... :lol: i know this is gonna sound weird but you will get used to it :lol: guests might not though ;) :lol:

I've had them a while now... Still not used to it :lol: The wheels are the worst... I have to clean them out daily but even after a few hours, the smell off the wheels is enough to make me want to be sick :shock: The girl is fine, she smells but no where near as bad as they do!
My friend isn't bothered, poor boyfriend shall have to get used to it :lol:

I've had them a while now... Still not used to it :lol: The wheels are the worst... I have to clean them out daily but even after a few hours, the smell off the wheels is enough to make me want to be sick :shock: The girl is fine, she smells but no where near as bad as they do!
My friend isn't bothered, poor boyfriend shall have to get used to it :lol:

are yours friendly?? one of mine was a right terror, think he was the reason for the fighting. he seemed to hate life bless him :lol: think he has been reincarnated into my chinese hammie savage who is named savage for a reason :shock:

are yours friendly?? one of mine was a right terror, think he was the reason for the fighting. he seemed to hate life bless him :lol: think he has been reincarnated into my chinese hammie savage who is named savage for a reason :shock:

All very friendly... Dorothy isn't tame but just nervous and too quick to handle easily. None ever bite me.
I kinda force being friendly onto my rodents... I don't care if they bite me so they give up with it in the end :lol:

All very friendly... Dorothy isn't tame but just nervous and too quick to handle easily. None ever bite me.
I kinda force being friendly onto my rodents... I don't care if they bite me so they give up with it in the end :lol:

your braver than me, im a wuss :oops: one nibble and i freak :oops:

:lol:

your braver than me, im a wuss :oops: one nibble and i freak :oops:

:lol: I forget to think about it! Example... My arms are scratched to pieces at the minute because I grabbed hold my uncles dogs while he was having a panic earlier on, I noticed an hour later my arm hurt!
All my hamsters I tamed them by just holding them... If they bit me, they soon realised it didn't get them anywhere. Rainbow (dwarf hamster) used to bite the hell out of me when she was in heat and trying to get my hand to mate with her. She'd get bored after a few nibbles and turn lovely again :lol:

:lol: I forget to think about it! Example... My arms are scratched to pieces at the minute because I grabbed hold my uncles dogs while he was having a panic earlier on, I noticed an hour later my arm hurt!
All my hamsters I tamed them by just holding them... If they bit me, they soon realised it didn't get them anywhere. Rainbow (dwarf hamster) used to bite the hell out of me when she was in heat and trying to get my hand to mate with her. She'd get bored after a few nibbles and turn lovely again :lol:

:shock: tried to get your hand to mate with her?? :shock:

what kind of household is this??

:shock: tried to get your hand to mate with her?? :shock:

what kind of household is this??

Oh don't get me started... All my pets are sex obsessed! :lol:
Charlie uses it against Milly as a wepon, one of my cats gets turned on by being hit and the cockatiel mates with her perch... She is complete with sex noises and a face to match :lol:

Back