• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the lie

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Spot the lie. One of these statements is not true.

P1040032.jpg

This is Lily. She is 7 months old and has had three homes.

She was bought for a child who then got bored of her.

She has been living in a 3ft guinea pig cage.

Her previous owner cut her nails with scissors.

She was transported in a hamster cage.

She is being rehomed because her owner wanted to make room for a Christmas tree.

So what do you think?

Did you get it right?

The lie is the very first statement (They are all true) :(

Thats horrible ' to make room for a tree!' i hate the throw away culture we live in now nothing even life has any value to too many people xxxx At least now she will get a 2nd chance start xxx

Oh poor girly :(

Be careful to build up the time she has out slowly, I imagine she didnt get let out much in her old home :(

She is gorgeous, well done for rescuing her.

Oh poor girly :(

Be careful to build up the time she has out slowly, I imagine she didnt get let out much in her old home :(

She is gorgeous, well done for rescuing her.

It was BatMobile who rescued her. Jo has pretty much organised everything and got her out of there because the owner could not be arsed too.

Yes, I imagine she has been ignored. Her back is rather skinny. :?

:( All of those true statements are absolutely horrendous! :evil: Poor bunny. Thank God she is safe with you now! x

I know. I didn't want to mention it as I don't want to upset you all but had to explain how I came to have her :cry: I actually wanted to burst into tears when I saw that cage. Poor Jo felt dreadful as she had no room at hers but she just had to get her out of there. I thought the indoor cage would be a normal sized one. We are putting her in a 47' dog crate today. The one good thing the 2nd owner did do was get her spayed, again, because Jo talked her into it :thumb:

Last edited:
Back