• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have decided...

lucy24

Mama Doe
that for now im going to concentrate on the lovely animals i have and enjoy them to the full! i would love more but its not a possibility for now no matter how much i try to convince myself it is lol ive saved money for their vaccs in april and honeys neuter and thats all that counts. then ive decided to improve their outdoor housing in the spring! :) im quite excited:oops: ive only put it on here as it might make me more able to stick to the plan!lol

i know exactly what you mean!!! :wave:

i keep trying to comvince myself that i can have another bun :shock: which is just plain stoopid on my part as i have 2 single house buns at the moment :roll: and i know i probably could get another one but bella and jasper would suffer and thats something i never want to do to them again :( (sister lumbered me with her bun a year ago and it was a nightmare as they all hated each other! so i had to find him a home.)

and in retrospect my family does feel complete, just sometimes my hear runs away from my head and i get those rose tinted glasses :oops:

Back