• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Second New Bunny Shed & Run!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Time for some pics of the second new bunny shed and run!

The before pics...

OldHutch2b.jpg

OldHutch6b.jpg

After!

SShed19b.jpg

SShed17b.jpg

There are still some bits that haven't been painted yet, it will probably have to wait until spring now. When it's finished it should look like the other one...

SShed16b.jpg

SShed14b.jpg

SShed13b.jpg

Inside...

SShed1b.jpg

SShed6b.jpg

Sophie making sure her new home is up to her standards...

BandS162b.jpg

I think she approves!

BandS164b.jpg

Some rubbish old hutches that were lurking at the bottom of the garden...

Hutches3b.jpg

Become bedrooms for the two sheds!

Hutches7b.jpg

Hutches10b.jpg

The winter look...

SShed9b.jpg

SShed8b.jpg

SShed7b.jpg

Sophie and Barley checking out the upstairs dining area...

BandS225b.jpg

BandS212b.jpg

Happy buns, happy me! :love:

What an amazing job you've done! We've got the same lino too I notice LOL.

Bet your neighbours think you are bonkers don't they doing all of that for your bunnies. Wonderful!

Thank you :)

The garden looks so much nicer now! The old hutch and run was quite an eyesore! It was a Happy Hutch combo, with a smaller hutch and run combo added on, plus a small extension at the front and a larger one at the back. It was a mutant that kept growing over the years! :shock:

It lasted well, but I lost confidence in it. I'd patched it up so many times but I couldn't guarantee it was fox proof any more. :(

It was a lot of hard work making the new run with my dad (thank god for steroids! :lol:) but I think it's a lot safer (and cheaper) than any shop bought ones I've seen.

What an amazing job you've done! We've got the same lino too I notice LOL.

Bet your neighbours think you are bonkers don't they doing all of that for your bunnies. Wonderful!

I love that lino! :love: Luckily it was one of the cheapest! :lol:

I don't often speak to the neighbours on one side. I think they're Polish. I bet they do think I'm bonkers! They don't have any pets. It would be wonderful if they were inspired by it!

The old man on the other side seems to think every cat in the neighbourhood belongs to me! :shock: He talks about all 'my' cats passing through his garden... I only have one that goes outside! :lol:

The old man on the other side seems to think every cat in the neighbourhood belongs to me! :shock: He talks about all 'my' cats passing through his garden... I only have one that goes outside! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That looks lovely. :love::love:

Back