• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hare's attempt at christmas pics...

aalur

Warren Scout
I have been doing a piggy photo shoot this morning and Hare decided to see what all the fuss was about...

DSCF2448.jpg

DSCF2449.jpg

DSCF2450.jpg

DSCF2451.jpg

She wasn't very impressed with my photo props, and was more interested in the pigs bribe!

DSCF2469.jpg

Adorable :love: So pretty and elegant and curious.

It's a mystery to me how people manage to get animals to stay still and be photographed for cards!

they do look similar ! :D Bella is lovely :love: i love wild looking buns :love:

hare is stunning :love:

where did you get her from? she has a lovely wild colouring, bella is a begian hare x and has a really lovely chestnut colouring to her in cerian lights:

008-31.jpg

hare is stunning :love:

where did you get her from? she has a lovely wild colouring, bella is a begian hare x and has a really lovely chestnut colouring to her in cerian lights:

008-31.jpg

I got her from the PAH adoption centre, they didn't tell me anything about her, apart from she is a hare cross. i'm guessing she was just 'old stock'
I wouldn't normally get suckered in but we connected. She put her paws up on the glass when i put my hand on it. love at first sight :love:

Back