• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nenä & Täplä are nervous...of something...

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
I have no idea what!

I let them out yesterday to clean their shed and usually they bolt out. But no, apparently something was scary and they had to have a good investigate! This went on for a minute before I got my camera out as well :lol:!

The only thing different was there was a tiny bit of frost on the ground :shock:!

Awww, bless them! :love: Boris was acting the same way last night, I had no idea what he could possibly be nervous about as there was nothing obviously different in their room etc., realised after a while that he was afraid of the new dustpan I was using to sweep up some hay :shock::lol: I let him sniff it for a while and he's cool with it now :lol:

They look so cute when they point their ears forward like that and elongate their bodies to investigate a perceived threat:D

Back