• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Almost 2 months in...

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:love:

I love my girls! They have been home almost 2 months and are really coming out of their shells. They are both now completly vaccd and spayed and healthy! :thumb:

So last night I went out to tuck them up for bed and I opened the bedroom door to stuff more hay in there as it was snowing and Daisy came to the front and I put my face down to her level and she sniffed all round my face (which ticked with her whiskers!!) and then she licked my nose!! :lol::love::love: She also comes to the door of the hutch whever she spots me and demands nose rubbs! :)

Poppy is a little more reserved and is getting to like nose rubs but hangs back a little more than Daisy. But I have discovered that its her (little miss reserved) that empties the dog bowl of hay onto the floor and scatters it everwhere :lol: She also likes to nudge the hutch door open with her nose in her attempt to come forward and be brave! I dont think it will be long before she is demanding nose rubs too!!

Awww who knew that I would love these girlies so much! :love:

It's amazing isnt it.

I would never have believed the personalities bunnies can have if I had been told before having them.

Have you got room for more? If so you sound like you are in grave danger of having many more bunnies-ha ha.

:love::love::love:! They do worm their way into your heart don't they :love:!

They sure do!! :)

It's amazing isnt it.

I would never have believed the personalities bunnies can have if I had been told before having them.

Have you got room for more? If so you sound like you are in grave danger of having many more bunnies-ha ha.

Yes we have got room for more! ;) My girls are about to move into their shed (as soon as we get it finnished! Then I will have an empty hutch and run!!) ;)

Back