• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

brrrr a bit of snow

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
004-16.jpg

003-14.jpg

002-14.jpg

Your garden even looks pretty in winter:thumb: My grass is so muddy at the moment everything looks awful :cry: I wish it would snow here:love:

I love your garden :love: We haven't had any snow here yet, I think it's a good and a bad thing really :)

Your garden even looks pretty in winter:thumb: My grass is so muddy at the moment everything looks awful :cry: I wish it would snow here:love:

thanks i am getting annoyed with dad walking on grass at this time of year when having to use his bike to go to work instead of his car, last week i said the grass is a right mess, trying to hint he had done it :lol:

thanks i am getting annoyed with dad walking on grass at this time of year when having to use his bike to go to work instead of his car, last week i said the grass is a right mess, trying to hint he had done it :lol:

Thats our problem, Poppys shed/run and the chooks are at the back of the garden and between us and the dogs my poor grass is getting mushed up:cry: Might put in some pathways/paving in the spring:D

Thats our problem, Poppys shed/run and the chooks are at the back of the garden and between us and the dogs my poor grass is getting mushed up:cry: Might put in some pathways/paving in the spring:D

yeah i keep saying hwats point in having path if you walk on grass :lol: if he ruins it soo much im going to ask him for money for grass seed next spring, he might learn then :lol:

Back