• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ozzies Sunday bedding tips...

Ozbun

Warren Scout
Umm yeah... Ozzie here (black n white Dutch-boy... you can call me Sir!) Happy Sundee!

I kinda like this new life I got me, she done nicked me in a mop bucket (the indignity) a coupla months back. I been stuck a long time in this stoopid damp "utch" bedsit thingy, well-borin'. I didn't see nobody, no hay, jus borin muesli rubbish evry 2 days, drinkies was green & slimy & kept runnin out see. Can't get the staff can yer. :roll:

I always knew I should be King of summat an now I found me kingdom (Fron-Troom). She's not properly trained yet but I'm being paishunt. I at least pretend I cant get out of me pen cos she likes to believe that. Duh!

Theres a funny thing wot lives ere. Its mahoosive, like black n brown wiv massive teeth an goes "woof" I dunno wot it is but bein so big it's gotta be another domestic servant? I just jump on it sometimes to investigate.

I got 2 places for a wee, "Lit-terr" an' "So-furr" I LUV doin a wee on So-furr, she don't like me goin on no more- sez she's gettin me a pressie so I won't wanna do it no more. Wot on earth's a "New-turd?

Anyhowz, me bedding tip is, when you feel a bit bored with yer toys an munchy hay and yer 2 softy blankies to flop on, well theres anuvva thing that's nice to sleep on. Behind Ozworld (that's me pen) is a fing calld "Ray-dee-ate-hurr. It gets warm sumtimes & she moves me pen outa the way, but at nite it's right there an there's nice sleepy bed stuff on it. I got a fing called "freshly washed posh-blak top". Its easy- y'just pull it thru the bars of pen, squash it up a bit, put hay & a bit of poo on it an it makes a lovely bed.

Tune in for more bunny tips cos it's gonna take her a bit to outsmart me! :thumb:

luv Ozzie

Back