• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafes

I have not used mine yet for my outdoor buns. They are very hardy and cope pretty well with the cold. I start putting them in at around -5. Their runs have been reinforced with extra bedding and insulation in the meantime and they get extra food and water to see them through as well.

I have been putting one in between the two of them for the last couple of nights as we have had snow :) I tuck it under a think layer of hay in their bedroom and hope that it will make it all snug! :thumb: When I have put them out during the day they dont sit anywhere near them! :lol:

Tonight!! It was -2 at 6pm so I thought it was time! They'll still not go in their bed but I will sleep better!

been putting mine out for a few wks now and heating them up 3 times a days, 3 out of my 4 are using them and they are in a summer house

Thanks all! Have checked the weather for tonight and it isn't going to be minus so I won't start using it until it drops to a minus.

Thanks for advice though!! X

I put one in earlier in the day for the first time but with the cover over it it didnt feel very warm at all?
Gonna reheat it for over night though :)

Back