• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter and Poppy!!!!!

md321

Warren Scout
After the Christmas holidays Poppy will be joining Peter. We saw her at the SSPCA today and we all felt the love:love: I'll post plenty of pics when we get her:)

Last edited:
After the Christmas holidays Poppy will be joining Peter. We saw her at the SSPCA afew days ago and we all felt the love:love: I'll post plenty of pics when we get her:)

That's fabulous!!! :D your dad mentioned Poppy the other day :) Peter will be sooo happy to have a bunny friend! Wait for all the binkies! :wave:

she's really small for her age. She's 1 and a half years old and peter's about 8 months old and he's almost twice the size of her

They will make a beautiful couple! :love: Best wishes with them both when she arrives xx

I think that will make 3 of us on RU who have a Peter & a Poppy!!

They must be great names!!

We're all looking forward to getting her, albeit I'm a little nervous about the whole bonding thing and what to do if it goes wrong. However, we'll cross that bridge if/when the time comes.

I'll be asking lots of bonding questions, so beware.

She's a cute little thing and obviously in need of some TLC which, fortunately, we can provide lots of.

Looking forward to Peter having a friend to play with........

Back