• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Get well vibes needed for Savannah

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Savannah's mummy Keri has messaged me to say that Sav is feeling a bit off colour at the moment :( :cry:

She's been to the vet and had all the necessary meds & has another visit booked for tomorrow. Savannah's mummy & daddy & her husbun Travis are keeping a very close eye on her :love: but she really isn't herself at the moment :( and so any spare nomming & pooping vibes would be gratefully received :love:

Thank you all, and Thank you Jen. Sorry I've not been able to get on here sooner. The good news is that Savannah has had some Lemon Balm, Basil, Mint, Parsley, apple, dandelion and parsnip since I last spoke to Jen. Although not a lot, at least I am happy that she has chosen to nibble some noms of her own accord. She has also drunk some water this evening, which hopefully means we won't need to consider intravenous fluids at the vets tomorrow.

Best news of all though is that we had a very *ahem* smelly lady this evening as she was parping a lot :oops: which has resulted in some additions to the litter tray for which we are all very grateful! :D

So thank you all for your pooping vibes! :lol: We are not back to 100% yet, but we have made huge progress from 48 hours ago. With a bit of luck we'll have even more good news when she has her visit to the vets again tomorrow.

Thursday night when she took ill around 1am, I slept on the floor by their pen, last night with a small improvement, I slept on the sofa as she stayed in her bed in front of me, both times with the light on to keep an eye on her. Tonight, I am pleased enough with her progress to be able to retreat to my own bed in the dark! :lol:

As I type this, she's chosen to join Trav in a nibble of their tea time veggies. :D

She will have another glucose test at the vets tomorrow as well as a tummy exam which I am confident will show she has recovered almost entirely. She has taken her meds well, just been a bit of a diva over her critical care, but fortunately it doesn't look as though she'll need any more.

Thank you all again for your vibes, I shall duly pass all nose rubs on! :D :love:

Good news indeed!

Sending loads more recovery wishes to Savannah, she has a special place in my heart every since those photo's were first posted of her before she was rescued. The one of her up on her back legs looking upwards tugged at my heart strings.

xxx

:thumb: Please to hear about the 'pong'! Rose scented no doubt (as she's a laaaady!) :lol:

Hope she's feeling much better today & that eating & pooping has resumed as normal (hers not yours).

Oh...and we MUST have some more photo's asap! ;):love::love::love:

Awww, i am glad that the little lady is heading in the right direction to getting better now.

Keep up the good work Savannah x

Good news indeed!

Sending loads more recovery wishes to Savannah, she has a special place in my heart every since those photo's were first posted of her before she was rescued. The one of her up on her back legs looking upwards tugged at my heart strings.

xxx

I know exactly what you mean and it's an image that often pops into my head and makes me very emotional. Her eyes were so sad and yet so full of hope :love: She is a very special girl (& the one who very nearly stayed) :love:

I know exactly what you mean and it's an image that often pops into my head and makes me very emotional. Her eyes were so sad and yet so full of hope :love: She is a very special girl (& the one who very nearly stayed) :love:

I've got tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

She is so gorgeous :love:

Back