• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We luvs our hays ....

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Auntie Jens says we has to eats lots & lots of hays so we can be big stwong wabbits wiv good tummies and nice teefsies :D

Croquet on look out duty here:

...but all dah nommings makes us sleepsies so we snuggles wiv mummy
Septembergirls171211006.jpg

...only we're always on lookies out (for noms & tweatsies mostly) ;):lol:
Septembergirls171211007.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, bless them, what good bunnies they are, nomming their hay so well. :D:thumb:

They are superb hay eaters - all of them :D They dive straight in when I top up the tray (usually 3-4 times a day) and go bonkers for apple sticks :lol: They have another two trays upstairs in the hutch too - just in case somebun needs some 'personal space' :roll::lol:

They are superb hay eaters - all of them :D They dive straight in when I top up the tray (usually 3-4 times a day) and go bonkers for apple sticks :lol: They have another two trays upstairs in the hutch too - just in case somebun needs some 'personal space' :roll::lol:

That's brilliant. :thumb: I expect if they start young, and have no dental issues, there is no reason for a rabbit not to be a good hay-eater.

The 'look out' picture is particularly sweet. :love:I know somebun else like that. :roll::lol:

That's brilliant. :thumb: I expect if they start young, and have no dental issues, there is no reason for a rabbit not to be a good hay-eater.

The 'look out' picture is particularly sweet. :love:I know somebun else like that. :roll::lol:

Another vid just uploaded ;)

Watched the second video. :love:

Do you ever catch the babies in 'fur-puddle' mode? Spenser spends most of the afternoon like this, but soon un-puddles if he gets a whiff of a treatball. :lol:

Watched the second video. :love:

Do you ever catch the babies in 'fur-puddle' mode? Spenser spends most of the afternoon like this, but soon un-puddles if he gets a whiff of a treatball. :lol:

Yes - all the time but for the same reason can never get a photo!! As soon as they hear / see me they're up & begging for noms!! :roll::lol:

Yes - all the time but for the same reason can never get a photo!! As soon as they here / see me they're up & begging for noms!! :roll::lol:

You must keep trying - I would love to see a fur-puddled baby, even if they are rather big babies now. :shock:

I have a fur puddle pic of Mini asleep on my bed :love: i took it from the doorway so she didn't notice me. :thumb:

Off to watch the vids now :thumb:

Back