• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy's new favorite place :) and Hammy's zoozone :) UD/ New picture :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I think she likes flopping there because it's confined. She hasn't got her box so doesn't have anywhere to hide/cosy up. Her ears feel cold too but I don't know what I can give her to snuggle up in :( she digs the tent.. We could put her in Hammy's new home .... :no: :) Any ideas what we can do for her freshly spayed body?? (Notice the nice wee patch on her pillow :roll: good job I put puppy pads underneath too :lol:)

IMAG0439.jpg

IMAG0440.jpg

And Hammy :)

IMAG0437.jpg

IMAG0438.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics :D

Do you have a heatpad for Poppy? Or could you put a towel on the radiator for a few minutes and then place it gently around her? Also if she has amate could he/she not go in with her to share body heat and offer general comfort?

You done great otherwise by providing soft bedding for her shaved tummy. She should be ok otherwise but I would monitor her temperature and appetite closely over the next few days as she recovers :)

when i had my boys nuetered last winter, i warmed hand towels up on the radiators and placed them over them, they had soft towels to lie on too :) how is she this morning has she eaten properly yet, gem and poppy will hopefully be done before the new year so i'll probably be asking loads of advice :)

Aww bless her :love:

Our girls live outdoor but I made some fleece blankets (exactly like yours) into little pillow casses by sewing the edges (could easily be done by hand if you dont have a machine) and then stuffed them with hay and straw so that it was like laying in hay but not if that makes sense? I also put the snugglepads in for them too. Hows she doing with eating and stuff?

Bless her. :love: Warmed towels are a good idea if you don't have a snugglesafe.

Good to see she was done some wee and poop. :thumb:

Great pics :D

Do you have a heatpad for Poppy? Or could you put a towel on the radiator for a few minutes and then place it gently around her? Also if she has amate could he/she not go in with her to share body heat and offer general comfort?

You done great otherwise by providing soft bedding for her shaved tummy. She should be ok otherwise but I would monitor her temperature and appetite closely over the next few days as she recovers :)

She did but the 3 outdoor bunnies have them now, I've put a fee blankets and towels on the radiator but she is still wedging herself in that space lol. Going to rearrange the pen and make it cosier for her :)

when i had my boys nuetered last winter, i warmed hand towels up on the radiators and placed them over them, they had soft towels to lie on too :) how is she this morning has she eaten properly yet, gem and poppy will hopefully be done before the new year so i'll probably be asking loads of advice :)

She seems fine :) getting out of her space to eat, drink and go to the toilet :) she does seem a lot brighter today :) she's snuggled her chin into the one warm blanket :)

Aww bless her :love:

Our girls live outdoor but I made some fleece blankets (exactly like yours) into little pillow casses by sewing the edges (could easily be done by hand if you dont have a machine) and then stuffed them with hay and straw so that it was like laying in hay but not if that makes sense? I also put the snugglepads in for them too. Hows she doing with eating and stuff?

She only has the pillows as a treat because as you can see it is her preferred litter tray :lol: I might try a hay pillow though :D

Bless her. :love: Warmed towels are a good idea if you don't have a snugglesafe.

Good to see she was done some wee and poop. :thumb:

I was so happy when she pooped, I woke my bf up at 2 in the morning to tell him :lol:

Poppy now has both pillows to snuggle into and a warm blanket in the middle :) and a chew stick she actually tried to chew!! Very happy :D still stopping her every now and then from licking her stitches but she's generally being a good girl :) we don't mind where she is weeing or pooing for now ;) it's all about keeping her comfortable :D :D

IMAG0441.jpg

Back