• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Imogen pictures, and some of a grumpy Sebastian

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: my fluffy girl has started to come round to me and gives very good snuggles :love: (she snuggles right into your chest)

So here are some pictures from today while they were having a quick health check

"I advenutrees ower here"
007-20.jpg

"and ower here"
010-15.jpg

"den I dooes seet pwetty fur Mummy"
008-15.jpg

011-16.jpg

013-19.jpg

014-15.jpg

"den I makez Mummy give noseywubs befur going back owtside"
015-15.jpg

016-15.jpg

017-17.jpg

"Mummy sez Im bootiful" :D

Sebastian on the other hand has a tummy ache and is getting angry about it all (dont worry, he's on the mend and ate some hay as soon as I put him back in the hutch)

019-12.jpg

022-13.jpg

029-13.jpg

:shock:

Imogen is so pretty and so fluffy and so blue eyed :love:
Sebastian is handsome and looks rather like my Bonnie :D

thankyou :wave: he's eating more now but still looking uncomfortable, if Im not happy tomorrow morning I will pop him to the vets :)

Oh Georgey she is so so beautiful. I didn't realise how much grey she had on her - she is truly stunning. Hope Sebastian picks up quickly!!!

shes got a couple of big patches and some flecks :love: Once shes settled you have to come and have a cuddle with her :love:

thankyou :wave:

Back