• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New SS 3kg for £4.66 @ The Range

Stator

Warren Veteran
They have the new formula 3kg bags of SS at The Range for £4.66 now. Not as cheap as last time but still cheaper than anywhere else I know.

Ooooh, thanks Tim. I'm on my last bag of the cheap stuff from last time it was reduced, so it might be time to stock up again. :thumb:

feedem pet feeds (online) is doing 10k for £12.99 a kilo plus postage - which (if you order 3-5 bags (i.e. 30-50kilos) is £9 and brings it up to about £1.45 a kilo.

Over that the delivery price goes up - so unless you can afford to invest in 100kilos (which even I blanched at as feeling very poor before Xmas . . .) it works out cheaper to hover at the 50kilo mark.

PS excuse me if the maths is not quite right - I spent 30 mins trying to work it out when ordering and then the piece of paper away:lol::lol:

Back