• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can smell rabbit wee...

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
Pickle has been free ranging in my room this winter. He's normally pretty good about using his littertray but... well, today his littertrays are dry and there's a strong smell of bunny pee. Uh oh. :shock: My carpet is dark purple so I've no way of knowing where it is!

Pickle has been free ranging in my room this winter. He's normally pretty good about using his littertray but... well, today his littertrays are dry and there's a strong smell of bunny pee. Uh oh. :shock: My carpet is dark purple so I've no way of knowing where it is!

oh dear.what are you going to do??

oh dear.what are you going to do??

I think I found the general area, but it's sunk through the carpet into the underlay stuff. I've been scrubbing it on and off for hours with 1001 and hot water, but nothing's working. It smells so rank. :mrgreen:

I think I found the general area, but it's sunk through the carpet into the underlay stuff. I've been scrubbing it on and off for hours with 1001 and hot water, but nothing's working. It smells so rank. :mrgreen:

Mix some white wine vinegar and lemon juice with some water, it works a treat at stopping stains and masking the smell :wave:

Back