• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have your buns destroyed?

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
Pickles is a norty, norty bun! :evil: He's eaten the rubber off my computer mouse wheel so I can't turn it to scroll up and down anymore!

What have your little monkeys destroyed recently?

zoidberg destroyed a glass lamp :evil:

but i was obviously more worried about whether he'd stepped in the glass afterwards than anything else. Luckily for him/me he hadn't! :D

One telephone extension cable
A corner of loose wallpaper in the hall
Several dwarf sunflower plants in a pot, which were just starting to flower
A main telephone cable

Recently. Hmm. Nothing immediately springs to mind, they are pretty good now, that or I've got better at putting things out of reach!

The lions did chew a bit of the cardboard on my 2000 F1 Ferrari model box which I wasn't too pleased about but that was a while ago. They also knocked off my piggy bank and broke a bit off it.

Telephone wire...while i was on the phone.
Mobile charger.
Lino.
nibbled at roll of roof felt.
Large wicker basket.(good job it was for them)
2 pairs of shoes.

Its mostly Mrs Bun,come to think of it........:?

The 2 little ones have always been well behaved....Roland will try, but Mrs is the demon.

My bank balance.....my socail life. Used to away most weekends ....erm my dream garden.But I wouldn't have it any other way I love my bunnies loads hubby says. More than he is. Loved

2 laptop cables
1 lamp
4 phone chargers
1 set of christmas light
7 corners of carpet
the entire bottom half of wallpaper in the spare room
2 teddies
1 hairdryer/straighter bag

That's all I can remember at the moment but I'm sure there's more :lol:

A lamp, my carpet, carpet in his room, carpet outside bathroom, carpet in living room, wallpaper in dining room, my laptop cable, mum's laptop cable, the upstairs telephone power cable, a couple of cables behind the downstairs tv, my sanity.

My rabbit Elliot chewed through our power washer cable it is completely ruined, £150 down the drain:lol:

Most recently the tumble dryer cable. My own fault for leaving Pickle in the room on his own for all of half a minute :roll:

They also chewed the edge of our new TV unit just a few hours after we'd built it. Again my own fault for not putting NIC panels around the whole thing!

Fay chewed through our mouse wire, but that was a while back. She also destroyed cushions, and a brand now sofa-bed that we got in their room. Muesli managed to do somthing odd to the laptop once so that the screen turned sideways and we couldnt work out for ages how to get it back.

Starbuck has ruined our curtains but I like the scalloped effect.

They've all had a good go on the carpet. This morning Muesli was determined to eat a hole in my brand new slippers, but managed to catch him doing it before any major damage was done!

Love em to bits :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The kitchen door (tasty wood!)
Ornamental trunk where I keep my DVD's..
2 laptop cables
freezer cable
beanbag
My nice dragon ornament that sits on the hearth (he was having a binky and knocked it)

Oh - and he picked up a friends bass guitar by the headstock and started to drag it across the floor, leaving nice teeth marks in it... (highly embarrassing!)

He's generally very good though, and my house is now quite bunny proof :lol:

LOL he's dwarf lop, he was sniffing round it, and I was keeping an eye on him, next thing I know the teeth went in, and he was dragging it across the floor... I stopped him pretty quickly..

Naughty bun :lol:

:) in the short time gem and poppy have been here

scart lead, cable to the dvd player (own fault didn't bunny proof properly ), wallpaper, little hole in the sofa, and my living room carpets shrinking.

coco's had a go at the skirting board in the dinning room but nothing else (he's a good boy )

snuggles well here goes.....distructabun....3 laptop cables (daughters) 4 phone chargers (daughters) lamp cable, all my books have the spines nibbled off them, there's hardly any wallpaper left in my room round the bottem, no boarder above my bed, two corners of carpet gone, and worst of all, took me two weeks at easter to redecorate my hall stairs and landing it only lasted a week then this
P241011_2030.jpg
and because snuggles is my daughters rabbit, i held her responsable :lol:

good job i love them to bits :)

every cable on the back of our stereo and the turntable cable was chewed through again the same week it was fixed!
the laptop charger 3 times.
xbox cable
xbox controller cable twice
two pairs of my shoes
the sofa, a massive hole in the side
the doorframe
the corner of the wall
various books
cluedo!
hmmmmm thats all i can think of for now

IMG_20111206_201214.jpg

The doorframe is Mj's latest chew toy! his past highlights include a massive hole in the back of the sofa and tearing up the carpet

Back