• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dirty Little Secret

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
yep ive been doing alittler part time job now involving my artwork for a certain some i ll leave you to tell me who :lol:

IMG_2167.jpg

starting it :D
IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

notice theres a brown bird i didnt like it anymore so it had to change :lol:
IMG_2193.jpg

wola finished

and now the client :D
IMG_2188.jpg

Re:

yep ive been doing alittler part time job now involving my artwork for a certain some i ll leave you to tell me who :lol:

IMG_2167.jpg

starting it :D
IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

notice theres a brown bird i didnt like it anymore so it had to change :lol:
IMG_2193.jpg

wola finished

and now the client :D
IMG_2188.jpg

wow! Your work is amazing! And your client is a footballer. I'm sure as I do recognise him but don't know his name

yes hes a footballer but hes a very particular one any hubby would know this girls try asking them your know the name :lol:

Dad says Fernando Torres.

Awesome painting too!

yayyyyy yer hes a very very nice person to boot when he came back from Costa Rica i said had 2 day worth of work left so i had him coming
in every hour 'would you like exprsso, cappacino or something' of course i said yes who could refuse he really is such a nice person non of that
stuck up attitude in him at all. got to go back aswell nxt yr as he wants the other walls done with other characters.:D

your work is lovely! but how are you for copyright? will posting here bring a major company's law team onto you?

Back