• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy but sad day tomorrow!

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Noah Will be leaving me tomorrow :cry: Im heart broken and cant stop cuddling him :cry:
Really going to miss my boyy so much, hardest thing ive got to do! I love him and even though he isnt going to be with me i will never forget him. Hes my first Rescue bunny and he has captured my heart :love: Theres going to be a Noah shaped piece missing from my heart :cry:

But tomorrow is a big day For Fudge as she will be 4years old :shock::love:
How time flies by, I still remeber her as a baby, growing up into a beautiful rabbit who has been my best friend through so much :love: I love her more than anything my little butterfly <3

I just wish she could be sharing her birthday with her man :( unfortunately it didnt work. Noah and Fudge my two babies i love you both so much and Noah i hope you can forgive me for letting you down :( You deserve the world little man xxxx

Will be thinking of you all tomorrow. xxx

You did your very best for Noah, and are sending him into good hands. The photos you posted of him show how well cared for he was with you, and I hope that those memories will bring you happiness to look back on.

Well Noah is no longer with me :(

Was hard, had my cuddles and a good cry with him but held it together at collielovers house! It helped getting to meet all her buns :love: Got to meet my first giant rabbit, first hare and first rex and my oh my did i fall in love :love:
Noah seemed to be ok there :) i had a good cry on my way home but i knew he was going to be well looked after :) Just strange not seeing his cheeky face at dinner time :(

Hes got a very special place in my heart and i hope his life is going to be great, he deserves the best xxx

Fudge had a good birthday, she got a new willow ball and some treats :) She is off her pain relief for now too :thumb: We sat and watched films all night and she just cuddled up to me and her teddies :love: Cant believe my little girl is 4 :shock: Seems like only yesterday she was born!

Back