• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cant believe what pablo has done

shakiraminilop

Warren Scout
Ok so party my fault not blocking the area of but he has chewed thru the waste pipe on the washing machine and a out pipe i think. this is my mothers home so major arguement and a nice £58 bill for me to pay i really need more ways to block of other than nic cubes and how to stop them chewing the wood as whilst down there he has taken half the skurting board of :(

he will be bonding with my other rabbit shakira so he has trash time in my room bt i have a lot ov wood please help?x

Ouch, I don't have any advice I'm afraid, but I have lots of sympathy!

My Finx lived indoors last winter, she pulled out LOADS of carpet in my living room, leaving a huge hole. The flat I lived in then belonged to by boyfriend's brother in law, he had put the carpet in new when we moved in less than a year before... :oops: Finx also loved skirting board :roll:

I hope some helpful ideas come along soon! I ultimately failed, got her a friend and moved them both outside in our new house with garden!

i dnt think i cud move them outside :( but my mother is getting fed up lol x

Oh I'd have them both in if I possibly could, I loved having Finx as a house bunny! But we are renting properly this time, as opposed to from family, so a definite no go. We moved in August, so it worked out well for her adjusting to the temperature, and Tango came from his rescue in September so that they can keep each other nice and warm!

Do yours free range all the time or just when supervised?

my rabbit shakira has full free range ov my room as she goes mad in a cage but at night she is locked up the only wood she chews is my door to try get out.

and pablo is down stairs and has run ov downstairs morning and evening mostly supervised and often not in the utility BIG MISTAKE lol i need some foam padding for my wood or something lol x

my rabbit shakira has full free range ov my room as she goes mad in a cage but at night she is locked up the only wood she chews is my door to try get out.

and pablo is down stairs and has run ov downstairs morning and evening mostly supervised and often not in the utility BIG MISTAKE lol i need some foam padding for my wood or something lol x

I've just had a snoop at the indoor housing sticky in the housing section - there are some pictures of bunny proofing in there that might be helpful? I used to put plastic corners on the doorframes and other corners that Finx liked to chew - she didn't like to chew the plastic! It's not too expensive, mine was from homebase and can be cut with scissors.

Also in the sticky there are a few pictures of those bendy play sticks you can get to make tunnels and things being used to protect things, which I hadn't thought of. I used to put kitchen roll tubes on chair legs and cardbord boxes under chairs, to distract attention away from the wood, but obviously they needed replacing constantly!

Back