• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello RU

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
tis sox ere, i hears i gots vets again tomorrow this time a vhd injections, i hopes it doesn;t hurts, my myxi one didn;t but i was scared as heard a cat
meowing, im not as scared of soudns now, mommy got me used to things, and now ive got my mabels, mommy says she taking mabels along to as she due her needles as well mabel needs her myxi and also vhd, but mommy not said which she having tomo, will leave it to vets, she normally has myxi first, but with me havings my vhd she not sure what to do's

i cannot believe ive lived in my new homes for 2 weeks now tis gone fast and i have fun everyday, i love my mabels and i love running around and especially the tunnel toy that os my favourites

love sox xxx

I am glad that you are happy, Sox but where is your pic? I expected one of you with your thread. That should be a rule. No threads from bunnies without pics.:wave: Hope you have a good vet visit. I'd like to see a pic of you and Mabel together.

I'm sure you'll be fine, little Sox, and Mummy will probably give you a treat when you get home. :wave:

Aw Soxy, its so wonderful to hear that your so happy with your Mabels

You deserve it little man. Cant wait to see some more pics of you

we is backs, had my vhd vaccination that was fine, and i was also microcipped as everyone wanted to pinch me :love: :lol:
i didn't likes her feelings my tummy, i wanted to explore, when i was weighed i went towards keyboard on computer as i wanted to go online
like mummy :lol: and stood up on scales for a better view :lol:
i then hads my incisors checked and my back teeths, all fines, and my temp fine

then it was miss mabels turn, vet called her an old pro, as sh used to it, i stood up peeping though carrier to see if they did the same for mabels, she had her myxi vacci though instead as that was due for her, she then sat with her head up like she was ready for vet check her teeths, i toughts gosh how does mabels knows what gets done, why didn't she tells me what to do :lol: mabels was weighed and is up to 1.24kg mum called her a fat blob :lol: mabels temp up alittle but nothing to worry abouts as is fine too

mum went to pay vets for me, she dont have pay for mabels as she on healthy pets club but prices increased now so not worth it for me's to be on it, and vet nurse saw mummy and said oh i didn't know it was you as didn;t recognise name sox :lol: as mummy hadn't booked mabels injust took her with me's, then she fell in loves with me, and all the other people in vets waiting with their cats went awwww at me :love: and vet nurse said i was lovely colour and how cute i was just resting my front paw on mummy cuddling her :love:

and i heard cats meowing but not scared anymore as mommy got me used to different noises

came home and mummys pledge a pound calendar is here with me on november month :love:

love sox xxx

Back