• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have very happy bunnys :D

Thunders_Mum

Mama Doe
I finally got my pet planet order today and it was packed full of bunny treats :D I got it all out and Flopsy ran off with a bag of treats :lol: then Thunder munched the bottom of the bag of his food and was munching on that when I left the room for 2 minutes! :lol:

They`ve been munching on a hay cookie for 3 hours and there is still loads left of it :lol: and they`re happy they have a chill n chew mat again :D it is keeping them very quiet and out of mischief :shock::thumb:

Ignore the red eyes, they`re not that evil :lol:

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

They`re still at it :lol:

Looks fun but just wondering do they bother the fireplace? Julie tries to get into ours.

No, its not real :lol: its just a light we switch on. Theres nowhere for them to get into, they`re far more interested in wires, shoes, wallpaper, furniture, christmas presents, decorative twigs, clothes......:lol:

Back