• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Food Toys

Alicia

Mama Doe
Can anyone recommend any good food toys for the rabbits? Archie's never been very interested but Izzy loves the treat ball they have so I'd like to get some more toys like that for her.

Julie loves her Kong. She tossed it even shakes it to get the food out. She loves it as much as the rolling snack balls plus she loves her hanging snack ball. It is a wire one that hangs and she stands up and bats it all around. It has a bell. She also loves all chew toys too.

Not a bought toy I know but my two love these... You know those minature cereal boxes, the multipack ones? I put a little hay in, shove some veg/pellets/treats in, and then more hay, and then close the flaps but dont stick them shut. The buns spend ages throwing them about trying to get the food out.

A cardboard eggbox with a few pellets in it is worth a go. For bought toys, The Hay Experts do edible willow toys and also a grassy carrot.

Back