• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why oh why, did the BG man have to tell me a horrible bunny story.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
:evil:

Said he had a pet rabbit as a child but it was vile. Only his mum could handle him/her. Dad had a resturant. You can guess the rest. I wonder if the last bit is made up. :evil:

some people are so ignorant :roll: instead of getting rid of a aggressive pet why don't people try to figure out WHY it's aggressive and try to work with it? you see that a lot with parrots, really irks me.

Oh dear, I bet he thought he was so clever. Did he fix everything though?

Yes the electric heater is now working. The fuse had blown and melted inside the switch and it was replaced. He always fixed a double socket that was hanging off the wall. Needed special screws.

Unfortunately the shower he couldn't do. The water is still lukewarm. Fine in summer, cold in winter. I dread washing my hair.

some people are so ignorant :roll: instead of getting rid of a aggressive pet why don't people try to figure out WHY it's aggressive and try to work with it? you see that a lot with parrots, really irks me.

Guessing by his age this was about 20 or 30 years ago. He said he was a young kid, I doubt he took any care for it. I didn't want to talk to him any more on the subject. I don't know why he thought he was funny.:roll:

Yes the electric heater is now working. The fuse had blown and melted inside the switch and it was replaced. He always fixed a double socket that was hanging off the wall. Needed special screws.

Unfortunately the shower he couldn't do. The water is still lukewarm. Fine in summer, cold in winter. I dread washing my hair.

Oh no, what a shame. Who do you need too fix the shower?

Oh no, what a shame. Who do you need too fix the shower?

A plumber was his suggestion. He said they may replace the whole unit.

This year has been one thing after another. Bit of a financial disaster.

He, like another British Gas man and the independent electrican we got in earlier this year said the fuse box is not up to current regulations and we need an electrical test. Cheapest test £350, a new board about £800. Our fault, we should have got this all done before we moved and knocked it off the asking price.

Back