• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are these suitable/enjoyable for rabbits?

B&G both love pear twigs, i've had them from Fluffers on here as part of her fundraising.

The buns eat the whole thing rather than just strip them, which they do with apple twigs :shock:

I have real pear trees in my garden and feed it to buns regularly. Pear tree is fine, but I haven't tried them wih branded x

B&G both love pear twigs, i've had them from Fluffers on here as part of her fundraising.

The buns eat the whole thing rather than just strip them, which they do with apple twigs :shock:

You bought a small bunch from me at one time too :)

Depends on the bun.
Mine aren't interested in twigs or small pieces of wood. They give them a few bites and then abandon them on the floor. It has to be a tunnel, ball or basket for them to have a good chew.

Hopscotch loves them. If there are really thin twigs, he will sit there and eat the whole thing :shock: the ones that are a bit thicker he just chews them for a bit then discards them! He doesn't really chew anything else I give him, like toys etc (apart from cardboard!).

Well I have ordered some of the pear tree ones, along with some green oat hay, a grassy treat ball and a new seagrass mat, since their old one has disappeared now! They are going to have a wonderful Christmas. :D

Back