• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cani just say?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
YAY PET PLAN PAID OUT FOR GINGER's STASIS!

:lol: :D

*dances round the office, watching not to trip on Biscuit & Ginger who think its an excuse to go on a binky fest*

Hooray!! And how sweet that they are binkying too!

May I ask how long it took? (I am waiting for a claim of about £200.)

Hooray!! And how sweet that they are binkying too!

May I ask how long it took? (I am waiting for a claim of about £200.)

10 days from the date of the claim, right on the button!

You don't realise how happy i am, i've had claims refused and as she's so poorly, it costs a fortune and right now, it's all got a bit tight and this has really helped :D

10 days from the date of the claim, right on the button!

You don't realise how happy i am, i've had claims refused and as she's so poorly, it costs a fortune and right now, it's all got a bit tight and this has really helped :D

Excellent. A bit of breathing space at a time of year when it's very much needed :)

That's a fast response. Maybe I'll even have mine before the end of the year.

That is great. Petplan do normally settle claims quickly, they are one of the best for pet insurance I think.

(but also the most expensive)

Oh that's great news!

I mean it's not good news she was ill in the first place but great news that they've seen sense.

:thumb:

We need to take our claim to the vets tomorrow for them to fill out the back page. Thankfully they are not charging to do this.

Back