• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things the bunsks did last night...

NinjaBunneh

Warren Scout
Loki and Titus are charged with disorderly behaviour after indulging in too much fenugreek last night:

They nommed heavily on the book i fell asleep reading after they dug it out of the bed.
They dug a hole in the quilt cover where it was in their way
They pulled the newspaper out of their litter tray and threw it round the room
They found the spare newspaper on top of the cupboard and distributed it around the room
They threw their arch enemy the dustpan and brush off the top of the hay box
They removed the lid to the hay box and buried their greedy little faces in the tasty nommy hay
They very nearly toppled the stack of boxes that the hay box is king of in their enthusiasm
They liberally have strewn the floor with all their toys that where stored in various places around the room.

I think somebun was over excited lastnight!

Loki: was not us we is totally sweets and innocents
SDC10310.jpg

Theyve cuddled up together after you beat their little bottoms.......Shame on you,Mummy!!!;)

Ha ha!! It def wasnt those innocent buns!!

My Peter hates the dust pan & brush too-throws them at any given opportunity!!

Loki: yes that is clearly nothing like me - if you look closely you can see itsva football with a towel over it and absolutely not an otter lop at alls...

Back