• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Human Secret Santa - OPEN PRESENTS!

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
So there it was, nicely wrapped, staring at me, willing me to open it!!

3bf08d00.jpg

First I found this :D A microwavable bunny!

IMG_1891.jpg

Plus some chocolate and 2 more wrapped presents to open :D

IMG_1892.jpg

Which were... a Hopscotch coaster, and BOOZE!

IMG_1895.jpg

I think I win Secret Santa, booze and chocolate and bunny things! :D

Awesome...

I need to post my pic :oops:

I mean... I totally haven't opened it.. ;)

What a fab SS gift! Awwwww I'm struggling not to open mine now grrrrrrrrrrrr. Must..........be............good :shock:

looks like everyone has put a lot of thought in to these, I did manage to refrain last night but only because it was too cold to get out of bed :oops:

Wow! You've both got great presents! :love: I'm starting to worry about the present I sent now! :oops:

How am I supposed to find the will power to leave mine until Xmas day now?! :evil:

Wow! You've both got great presents! :love: I'm starting to worry about the present I sent now! :oops:

How am I supposed to find the will power to leave mine until Xmas day now?! :evil:

I know! How thoughtless of them for not considering everyone else who's restraining and how it will test their restrain! :lol: naughty girls :no:

Back