• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel mean.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
The bunnies are outside in the cold and the cat is sat next to me. I'm doing coursework that's due in tomorrow so the buns haven't had as much attention from me as normal. But the cat is getting cuddles because she's right by my hand. :?
I know as soon as it's all in they'll have extra cuddles but I still feel mean!

Sorry. Extra cuddles and treats tomorrow for the buns? I just watch your video Grimlock plays with the washing. That is too funny.

Sorry. Extra cuddles and treats tomorrow for the buns? I just watch your video Grimlock plays with the washing. That is too funny.

It's my favourite video of him. For ages he wasn't nearly as happy as that because of all his illnesses but I think we've got all his medication right now and the cold weather is really helping and he is back to his cheeky ways. :D
he's been head butting me, climbing on me and all sorts of Grimmy things. Makes me really happy to see him happy. :love:

Back