• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone near Wembley lend a carry case? Please. =)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
A big favour from my sister. :)
She's travelling to mine on the 20th and ordered a carrier from pets at home to take her new addition with her. The carrier arrived but for some reason it has the wrong door. It's too big to fit onto the carry case. She's panicking now, understandably, so I was wondering if there was anyone who lived nearby or along a tube line who could lend her a carry case for a couple of weeks over Christmas.
She's going to ring pets at home tomorrow and demand that they send the right door by next day delivery etc. The other option is to try and tie the door to the carry case somehow, so she's going to attempt to do that tonight. But as a last resort if there is a kind and lovely person near her who could spare one... :)

What carry case is it? If I have the right door I don't mind lending and sending a door that she can send back when she has used it.

I've got like six of those. I'll stick it in the post first class tomorrow. If she could reimburse postage that would be awesome. I'll need it back pretty sharpish into January because I gave the big vaccination trip looming mid januaryish (not booked yet though) and need to ensure my bunnies cant run pig thd front of thd case :lol:

No worries, that would be great!
She said if you can do a next day delivery thing and it's about £5 she would happily pay for that. She's going to be so relieved. :)
We'll make sure it get's back to you for the beginning of January. If all goes to plan all three buns will be coming home in the same carrier!

Not quoting you, want to say congratulations on being green :wave:

Jenova your sister is not that far from me. :wave: Don't have a carrier though. :oops:

You're no use to me then! ;)
She's not on the forum a lot at the moment because she's got a lot of work, and unlike me she's actually doing hers. I'm procrastinating as usual. :lol:

I've posted it :) It cost £9.78 because it's a Saturday Delivery. I'm scanning in the proof of postage and will e-mail her with that so she knows I'm not trying to scam you guys. :lol:

BYB- Jen's sister adopted my foster Little (now called Licory). http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?313442 There's other threads of his mishaps around as well. :lol: got to see him and 'Pipkin' (and her bunny family and OH) on Sunday which was lovely :)

Thanks, what a bundle of cuteness. :love::love::love:

So this is bunnies you were bonding a while back Jenova ? It never clicked she was your sister. I missed this thread as well.

Thanks, what a bundle of cuteness. :love::love::love:

So this is bunnies you were bonding a while back Jenova ? It never clicked she was your sister. I missed this thread as well.

Yep. It was going really well but Licory got very stressed and when we thought everything was going well he suddenly bit Dexter. It was near his 'bits' and luckily wasn't serious but could have been. So we're trying again over Christmas in a completely neutral place, my house. And we're doing a dating technique, an hour or so a night so less stress. :)

Back