• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few of the reasons why Im so fed up today

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Figgy pudding ..

001-16.jpg

saved by a concerned neighbour when her owner decided she wasnt buying any more food or bedding because she didnt want a rabbit any more . We took her in a couple of days ago .

Meet Yule (log)

022-2.jpg

021-3.jpg

A young lionhead boy . Hes a bit on the thin side and has a runny eye ..he arrived today with the bunny below ...

013-9.jpg

019-8.jpg

A young french lop/french lop cross (we think)
Terribly underweight and very lethargic due to being undernourished and cold.
We are thinking of calling her Bethleham ...Beth for short

Yule and Beth arrived today . Some teenage boys took them home in a cardboard box . At first it was thought they were stolen but the boys have confessed they took them from someone who was giving rabbits away on the street .

Oh my goodness, the way some people can treat animals is beyond words :evil::evil:

They are lucky to have found you, I'm sure they will all pick up in your care :love:

Poor little buns :( Thank God they are being cared for and loved now!

Please keep us updated with their progress and thank you for looking after them! xxx

Beth is gorgeous, infact they all are. Wishing the two poorly ones a speedy recovery to health. At least all bunnies will be safe, warm and well feed now.

No wonder you are so stressed and fed up, must be extremly hard emotionally on you all x At lease they have found there way to you for christmas x

:evil: I feel sick to stomach to know that some so called human beings can be so cruel and callous. :cry: GRRRRRR.

Angie if theres anything I can do to help let me know. They are all beautiful bunsters and at least they will have a safe nights sleep with full tums tonight.

Oh the picture of Bethlehem :( she looks so very poorly and sad, and her fur is such a state. Poor poor girly. At least she is with you now. I hope she is not pregnant, her little body has more than enough to cope with.

And the other two as well....

thank you everyone for your words of support and offers of help . I think we are sorted for now ...till the calls start again :?

unfortunatly we can only use fosterers near enough to use the chain of vets that we use ...so Barnsley / sheffield area .

Bless their souls. And just the tip of the iceberg. How many out there now winter has come, will not be saved.

It breaks my heart.

Thank goodness they are with you now.

Poor bunnies ... but now they are lucky bunnies to be in safe hands. :thumb:

It must be so very, very hard, but try to focus on what you can and are doing rather than on what you can't.

Back