• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoozy Kitties! *cute alert!*

chul

Staff member
First sleeping position... we have 'The Lump'

2011-12-15211620.jpg

Then we have the 'Cuddler'

2011-12-15211606.jpg

And the 'Pretending to be asleep' onto of my PC tower

2011-12-15211809.jpg

2011-12-15211554.jpg

2011-12-15211703.jpg

Oh and one of all 3!

cats.jpg

Does the lilac siamese get on with the 'moggis' our siamese were always really snooty with our 'ordinary' cats. They are all gorgeous, I do love cats.

Does the lilac siamese get on with the 'moggis' our siamese were always really snooty with our 'ordinary' cats. They are all gorgeous, I do love cats.

Mia isn't perfect with the other two yet, but Minnie the kitten is equally to blame as Mia :lol:

I cant believe how much she is like Ernie its amazing =)

Ernie really looks down on the other two! He is the lord of the house! If anything touches him that he thinks is dirty he will clean and prune himself for hours. Elgar always tells him to get over himself :lol:

Siameses are in their own league and world!

I cant believe how much she is like Ernie its amazing =)

Ernie really looks down on the other two! He is the lord of the house! If anything touches him that he thinks is dirty he will clean and prune himself for hours. Elgar always tells him to get over himself :lol:

Siameses are in their own league and world!

I demand Ernie photos :love:

Back