• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO KarenM .. Tinks and Flic ;-)

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Have a party in the living room!

SDC17571.jpg

Then a long discussion about what colour winter violas taste nommiest
SDC17573.jpg

Then a disagreement!
SDC17575.jpg

Tink giving Flic the evul eye because orange violas are nommiest! (spot the Max)
SDC17580.jpg

:D

Awww, Tinks must be quite small too; I expected her to look like a giant next to Flic. :love: I hope Flic isn't eating all the violas. ;):lol:

Hehe thank you! And Liz you're welcome to look ;), I just promised Karen these pictures :p.

Yeah Tinks is only a tiny thing :p. I um woke her up for the pictures so she's a little groggy :oops:

:lol: I thought your real tortoise would look massive next to the knitted one as well! :lol:

Tinks looks really grumpy :lol:

Flick looks very relaxed though! :thumb:

As for max well he's just making sure they don't steal his greens :lol:

:love:

:D Tinks normally looks 'happier' honest! Just she was asleep and I woke her up :oops:, Yeah Max was nomming, you can also see his pink bunny friend behind his bum in the last picture :D

Thanks guys! And Gareth you should get a horsefield;)

:D Tinks normally looks 'happier' honest! Just she was asleep and I woke her up :oops:, Yeah Max was nomming, you can also see his pink bunny friend behind his bum in the last picture :D

Thanks guys! And Gareth you should get a horsefield;)

you know i'd love one :roll: :lol:

maybe one day! :D

Back