• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spying on the secret night antics of bunnys - its better than anything on T.V

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
Oh my O/H is one in a million :love:. He not only bought me a playhouse for the bunnies and fitted it out. He also fitted an internal CCTV colour camera. Its so much fun watching their nightime antics. Its the best thing I have ever had. I can watch them 24/7 without them knowing I'm there. He is planning on writing to Santa to bring another :D

Everyone should put one of these on their wish list this christmas!

Haha that's great! I always wondered what they get up to during the night as everytime I go down there in the morning their room is a MESS :lol:

Haha that's great! I always wondered what they get up to during the night as everytime I go down there in the morning their room is a MESS :lol:

The playhouse is always like a student bedroom each morning. As I have observed its due to Misty Moo throwing things around. Her husbun McVitie just sits and watches in amazement.

BUT if Misty Moo moves his poop tray around he stands guard by it :lol:

I'm jealous - I would LOVE to find out what the little furballs actually do during the night - not only is everything a mess in the morning, but they both look absolutely exhausted too :)

Set up a live web feed for RU! :mrgreen:
It's something I've always wanted too.

Erm live web feed? ? ? ?:shock: Im a newbie to forums so not really sure how to do that yet but will try and do it. The camera is colour by day and black & white at night but the picture is crystal clear.

It was easy to install. Mount camera to inside wall run lead through window and couple up to portable TV.

omg how has he done this! i would love that in my new playhouse for my bunny! hes being a swine at the min

I'm jealous - I would LOVE to find out what the little furballs actually do during the night - not only is everything a mess in the morning, but they both look absolutely exhausted too :)

Me too - but what if you discover you sleep walk or something :lol:

omg how has he done this! i would love that in my new playhouse for my bunny! hes being a swine at the min

Easy to install everything was in box no electrician needed or anything and its an outdoor camera so everything safe. Lens does not steam up either. Response cctv Was £44.99 from Argos. The cheaper one wasn't very good. It comes with approx 10m of cable so it was easy to connect through window jamb without cutting any holes to pass wire through. :)

I've been really wanting to do this, but running a cable in to the house isn't possible. So jealous!

I don't suppose anyone knows of a wireless webcam that can be really far away from the router?

I've got a Y-cam in the buns shed. It's wireless to my pc and I can get it on my phone when I am out. My O/H got it and installed it for me a few Christmas's ago. I love it! My buns are very lazy, most of the time they are sleeping! It's great to watch them, so I really recommend one!

I've been really wanting to do this, but running a cable in to the house isn't possible. So jealous!

I don't suppose anyone knows of a wireless webcam that can be really far away from the router?

I've got a wireless camera that runs off rechargeable AA batteries. It's not a webcam, it plugs into the TV.
I'm so glad I have it because otherwise I wouldn't know that they are actually good friends, whenever I'm around we have problems with aggression.

Same here. I did look into it a while back and found some wireless web cams on Maplins but never bought one so cannot give a verdict. I'll maybe look into it in the new year though.

I've got a Y-cam in the buns shed. It's wireless to my pc and I can get it on my phone when I am out. My O/H got it and installed it for me a few Christmas's ago. I love it! My buns are very lazy, most of the time they are sleeping! It's great to watch them, so I really recommend one!

:wave:Hi - do you mind linking which camera you have? Ive had a little look and found one that is wifi and for outdoor use but it sends a text or video shot whenever there is movement...so thats might not be the right one!:lol:
Id love to be able to look on my phone or online to check up on them when Im not home!:p

and where di you buy yours from?

Last edited:
I couldn't believe it when I read this! Just the other night my OH said he'd been thinking of getting me one for Christmas, but he'd decided against it!! :( he said his heart told him yes and his head said no, because I'd just be even more obsessed than I am already!! :lol: might get myself one anyway... I'd love to see what they're up to whenever I want! :)

Back