• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can i introduce

maggiebuns

Warren Scout
these two have come to live with me, after my niece brought them for her 4 children (against my advice). she was going to give them to her friend who has pet ferrets :evil:

they only lasted at my nieces house for two weeks then she decided rabbits wern't for her, its the usual story, small cage, woodshavings, never given free range time, oh and according to my niece they stink :evil:

poor mites

:love: Gem and Poppy :love:

020-2.jpg

two little frightend rabbits.

but now after a lot of sitting on the floor with them and letting them explore me they are slowly learning to trust me, :D

P091011_1547_01-1.jpg

and they have taken a likeing to wallpaper :oops:
P281011_1900.jpg

:)

*Swoons*

You can see why people get suckered in when they see rabbits as pretty as these in a pet store can't you. Two weeks - that's pants isn't it.

I just so wish the pet stores would realise the damage they cause by selling animals to attract people who have no idea what's involved in their care.

I'm glad you've stepped in and they will now get the life they deserve.

:D thank you all :D
they are comeing up to 5 1/2 months, there's a lot of grunting and lungeing going on at the moment bless them, think they will be going in for their spays straight after xmas, while i'm off work. Having to keep a close eye on them as gem the black one seems the more dominant one of the two they've already had a little squabble but then settled down again. :D

Back