• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hate EC....Dinky now has headtilt :(

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Dinky has developed headtilt :( came on really quickly and is quite pronounced, he also has flickering eyes and keeps falling over :(

He is on a course of panacur and steroid injections but I am really upset as Poppy only recovered from her headtilt a few weeks ago and I thought we were done with it as they all were panacured then.

Can we have some vibes for a quick recovery please xx

Oh no poor Dinky :( And poor you, 2 head tilt buns in such a short space of time, I know how difficult just 1 is :(

Is Dinky on antibiotics aswell incase it's an ear infection? xxx

Gosh, what a shame! You must be at the end of your tether. I hope Dinky is doing well enough in himself and isn't too out of sorts.

Oh no poor Dinky :( And poor you, 2 head tilt buns in such a short space of time, I know how difficult just 1 is :(

Is Dinky on antibiotics aswell incase it's an ear infection? xxx

No, we did with Poppy but based on the evidence of EC in my group it seemed very unlikely to be anything else :(

Back