• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

climbing bunnies!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
why do bunnies feel the need to climb on the highest area they can get too?
3 of my 4 can jump the 3ft jump onto the laundry basket.
now they climb on the crate lid!:shock::shock::shock:
theyll end up killing themselves :(

I've caught Biscuit ontop of the dog crate before too, he can easily jump over 3 ft if he tries and could do more i reckon if he pushed himself.

Constant worry.

You try keeping a huose bunny contained who can jump that high :lol: - you are clearly having the same issue!

i feel i am fighting a losing battle :(
i made a ig CC cage/dog crate but theyr constantly killing it with there big lolloping pawsies!

Zuma has now figured out how to climb the T.V back in the cage they go until i can juggle everything around again:?:?:?:?

Hopscotch cleared his pen last night as I was sorting his litter tray out and had the net off :roll: I was trying to keep him confined after his op yesterday! I then dreamt that he was running around the house jumping on everything and I was chasing him and trying to stop him :roll: :lol:

Hopscotch cleared his pen last night as I was sorting his litter tray out and had the net off :roll: I was trying to keep him confined after his op yesterday! I then dreamt that he was running around the house jumping on everything and I was chasing him and trying to stop him :roll: :lol:

:shock::shock::shock: op?
what have i missedd???
is hopscotch ok??

Back